Did you know that we help 1000’s of customers every year, buy our bespoke products without issues?
With our help, planning a new installation is easier than you first may think!
Placing an online order is only the first step – we do not automatically progress the order into manufacture.
Even though you are outside of installation catchment areas (we ship UK wide, including many jobs to all islands), or simply don’t require that service, you can still easily purchase and benefit from our services and product quality.
We make planning and ordering your new bespoke gate or fence as simple as possible.
We provide an easy to understand, detailed, 2D CAD drawing showing all dimensions, which can be amended as many times as required. For example, when you get your installer/builder to check the sizes and amendments are requested.
NOTHING will be progressed into fabrication until a customer confirms they are 100% happy with the key dimensions and design.
As one of the UK’s leading innovators and manufacturers of all products gates & fencing, we have a robust system in place to help you through the process.
On a daily basis we work with the following types of people/companies, to help get the right sizes, specifications
- DIY’ers (self installers)
- Gate Automation Companies
- Independent gate & fencing people/businesses
We also build in tolerances (gaps) on our setups, which provides a little extra play should your sizes be plus or minus 10mm for example (gaps/tolerances vary depending on product/design – see your drawing). This acts as an extra safety net to ensure the product fits.
Note – The process below is for our supply only service. We offer a supply & install service within our catchement area (Central Scotland & surrounding areas) – which involves additional steps.
- Initial consultation by phone or email to discuss requirements – OR – Order placed online.
- Site photos provided by customer/installer, along with initial sizes (rough sizes are fine here!)
- Advice provided if required – required post sizes, anything else to look out for.
- Quotation provided & accepted by customer. Order paid for (or deposit paid).
- Initial first draft 2D detailed drawing completed. Gaps, ground clearances & post sizes all included.
- Customer (or builder etc) checks the drawing against their measurements (or re measure the actual opening).
- Revisions made, if required – as many as you need!
- Drawings approved by customer as final sign off.
- Products go into manufacture – everything is made bespoke to suit your sizes!
Use our online guides (video/images/instructions) to familiarise yourself with what is required (coming soon – please contact us if you require help for now).
Note – we can also provide posts early/in advance, should you be getting driveway works completed.
Note – although we provide the best level of service available in the UK for this industry (see our reviews!) – customers are ultimately responsible to ensure the sizes on site are correct.